Author Topic: Can't get to a signing  (Read 1436 times)

Vanessaray

• Tool Wrangler
Can't get to a signing
« on: February 13, 2015, 04:37:20 pm »
I'm not sure how ok this is. But I really needed to express it. You are my favorite author. I've been reading for years now and every year a new book comes out on or near my birthday. I was born March 5 1986 and I live in southern California. I missed the last signing you did in my hometown because of being ill.
On March 5th (my birthday) you'll be in San Diego which is about a 3 hour drive away. Normally I would be there hours before hand and eager with all my books. But I have a seizure disability that prevents me from driving. Taking any other form of transportation would make getting home at 2 am and I have to be in at work at 7am. Of course that isn't counting who I can get to pick me up from the train station.
I just don't know what to do. It's been my dream to meet you but I'm new at this job and with my disability, getting a job took years. Please let me know if you have any advice, or if there is anything that I can do. Meeting you on my birthday would be a dream come true but I just don't know how to get to you.