Author Topic: Night Broken  (Read 1950 times)

pjfrisch

• Tool Wrangler
Night Broken
« on: March 11, 2014, 04:48:54 pm »
Couldn't find a place to put this, so started a new topic.

I love, love, LOVE "Night Broken".  I love how Mercy and Adam's relationship is evolving and getting more intimate.  I like how she has gained the respect of the other wolves.  (Their critique of her fighting the "Big Bad", and her just a mere human, really surprised them, I think.)  She also was able to put Christy in her place and extract valuable information from her without alienating some of Christy's supporters.  Plus, we got to see Coyote and find out more back story about Coyote's children.  Now that the wait is over for this book, when will we see what happens next???  So many loose ends:  the walking stick, Tad and Zee, the government conspiracy, Stefan, Honey, the submissive wolf...... the list goes on and on.  Oh, Patty, you are such a tease!!!!

~~spoiler bars deployed since there are things we who haven't read it yet don't know about.
Patti L.,
BusyModdy
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:38:52 pm by Patti L. »

oceandreamer001

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Night Broken
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 05:35:17 am »
I agree!  I loved it.  Bought it yesterday afternoon, and read it all!

Audrey

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Night Broken
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 07:23:32 pm »
Fantastic!
I bought it on kindle because I couldn't wait, but today my library had it, so I finish it on hardcover at home. I loved it.  :D
I was really scared toward the end, that Adam will die. :-'. I was crying. For me it is impossible for him to die (Just so you know it will break my heart if Adam or Mercy die).
And thought indignantly Patricia Briggs could not be so cruel, right? and I keep trying conforting myself also when I read Mercy was dying. Whaaat !!! Nononono I try to remind myself "well she can't die, there is at least another book going on, right?" And hopefuly in the end everything looks good.

Now place to the questions!
And the new wait for the next. And I just can say the wait is going to be unbearable.
I can't resigned myself to know the next will be the last. Impossible!!!  :-' 
I feel like this one had open even more questions and I can't imagine them to be answered in the last.
So one time again Patricia Briggs you scared me, you make me stressed myself and cried and be desperate, laughed, be indignified, more in loved of Adam than before, feel happy for Adam and Mercy, shared their love and sweet and deep relationship, and for all that even if I cried a lot and cursed and talked to myself alone, I just want to thank you for this new journey in Mercy's life, which ended to fast again.
Thank you
 :-LOVE 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:36:58 pm by Audrey »