Author Topic: thank you  (Read 2119 times)

stainedblood66

• Tool Wrangler
thank you
« on: March 07, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »
i wanted to say thank you. about four years ago i read moon called for the first time. since then ive bought every one of your books and have spent hours begging and convincing hundreds of people to read your books because i want them to be more well known. ive even bought about three copies of all your books to get people into them. i love these books more than anything. your an amazing writer. your characters feel so real. i love it. (:-) mercy is by far my favorite. so much one day when i have a daughter i want to name her mercy thompson(:-) thank you. i cant wait to read your next book(:-) and any book after that(:-)

Moonlight

• Tool Wrangler
Re: thank you
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 04:20:26 pm »
I have to say, after viewing your book tour schedule on this site, I felt very sorry for you.  I travel for a living and your travel schedule is pretty brutal. 

So have you ever been asked by airline personal what is your final destination, and you don't know the answer?
When it happened to me, all I could remember was it was a "C" city in Ohio but I didn't have a clue which one.  The airlines weren't distrurbed but I was tramatized.  I wanted them to give me my ticket back so I could look it up. 

Have you ever tried to sign for breakfast and found that you couldn't remember your room number?  You know they don't print that on the hotel key.  Or worse yet, come back to the hotel and be walking down the hall and not be sure which room is yours or even if you were on the right floor? 

Ah, your jealous because we get to stay in the same hotel a couple of nights in a row.  But have you ever walked into a wall and broken your toe because the bathroom in your home is on the other side of the room than the hotel you stayed at last night?

And have you ever tried to explain to your very conservative parents that there is a perfectly good reason why a nice girl can wake up in the morning and not know where she is?

Have you ever called the front desk to ask for the correct time and as long as you had them on the phone asked them what city you were in?

Congratulations, you are a veteran traveler.