Author Topic: Upcoming Mercyverse Anthology  (Read 3188 times)

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Upcoming Mercyverse Anthology
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:48:33 am »
Reposted from Facebook:

This is from Patty's assistant Ann - "Happy, happy day - Patty is almost done with Ben's story and it's awesome and funny! She said she will probably end up writing two stories about Samuel and Ariana, and definitely one for Tom and Moira! I don't think she'll be writing a story about Bran...nothing less than Leah's death will make the fans happy and that isn't going to happen (as far as I know, that is...Patty is a sneaky little devil!). :) (for those of you who weren't aware, Patty is writing a book of short stories about the supporting characters in both the Mercy and Alpha and Omega series)" [Mod] (so we got more info! LOL)
Hurog Means Dragon.

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Re: Upcoming Mercyverse Anthology
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 07:50:59 am »
We'll be sure to post more information here as we get it. It sounds pretty great so far!
Hurog Means Dragon.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 09:54:04 am »
Ann Peters Patty is also working on a story about Tad; in Frost Burned he's majorly bummed out about an event that happened "off screen," and this story will explain why - sort of a prequel to Frost Burned. Patty is hoping to have all the stories done by the end of February, or March at the latest, so cross your fingers - if she gets it in by then it should have a release date before the end of the year! Our goal is to increase production to two books a year...wish me luck in achieving that!

Ann Peters Sharon, I do feel sorry for Leah also...Bran told her how it would be when he married her and she thought she was okay with it, but the reality of their relationship is harder than she realized. No one can live happily without love of some kind; I think their story would break my heart, too. Leah's a snot, but a sad one. So I much prefer to read Ben's story! He's been one of my favorites for a long time; I started out hating him but he grew on me. He's having a devil of a time in Frost Burned; Adam doesn't like him to swear in front of Mercy! D)
13 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ann has updated on the anthology news with some fun tidbits!
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 09:48:34 am »
This is the finalised stories confirmed for Shifting Shadows anthology.

Shifting Shadows anthology: Fall/Winter 2014
Includes all these previously published stories:

Alpha and Omega novella (From On the Prowl )
Star of David - David Christiansen short story (From Wolfsbane and Mistletoe)
Seeing Eye - Tom and Moira introduction short story (From Strange Brew)
Fairy Gifts - Thomas Hao introduction short story (From Naked City)
Gray -  A short story about a vampire who returns home and is reunited with a ghost from her past (From Home Improvement - Undead Edition)
In Red With Pearls - Kyle and Warren short story (From Down These Strange Streets)

Includes these new stories:

Silver - Bran and Sam prequel story that has become a novella
Redemption - Ben short story 
Roses in Winter - Asil and Kara short story 
Hollow - Mercy short story
Silver Borne outtake - Sam's POV (Ties into Silver)
Night Broken outtake - Adam's POV

http://mercysgarage.booklikes.com/post/774863/post

No Tad or Homecoming sadly which didn't make it due to the lack of space and time!
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D