Author Topic: Fairyland vs. USA  (Read 988 times)

Marrok

• Tool Wrangler
Fairyland vs. USA
« on: June 02, 2012, 10:09:48 am »
So at the end of the Fair Game we were introduced with an interesting situation...I'm really interested about few things:

1. Was Gwyn ap Lugh alias Beauclaire played by other Grey Lords into declaring war and "separation"... to explain my point:
As he said himself it was very dangerous to give someone as old as him a child to care about so could there be a plot behind the scenes to put him in critical situation that happened in the end. Fae reservation finally have access to real Fairyland so there was bound to be more then few Fae ( probably all of them ) who want to be free of humans and as they were bound by Gwyn's word until it was broken it would be impossible to happen

2. and as he is Grey Lord prince will more heads roll  >D

3. How will vampires, werewolfs  and other species we still haven't met react now
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:23:12 am by Marrok »

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: Fairyland vs. USA
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:17:36 pm »
Ha ha, I like how you think.  Twisted like the fae.

No.  I don't think the Grey Lords did it intentionally -- many of them cannot conceive of loving a child who is half human.  However they were ready to declare themselves their own nation (which Beauclaire knew).  As a Prince of a Court (though there are too few fae to have Courts and Royalty now), and a Grey Lord, his word was enough to push them over.  The Fae love nothing so much as a grand gesture.

2.  Yes.  Of course.

3.  I am writing part of that story right now <grin>
Patty B