Author Topic: More books  (Read 35150 times)

Pheodora

• Tool Wrangler
Re: More books
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 09:55:27 pm »
Due to the lack of additional books in this series, (hint  :D   ) I am re-reading them again. They are even more wonderful the second time as I am in less of a hurry to get to the end, and savoring them much more.

As for age differences, I think age is like height;  it is traditional that the wife be a bit younger, a bit shorter, and a bit less assertive, and on and on.  Many women are choosing to be less traditional these days.  And I think true compatibility is more about those things of the heart and mind the couple has in common.

Pheo, the non-traditional   ;D
"In the highest civilization, the book is still the highest delight. He who has once known its satisfactions is provided with a resource against calamity." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pheodora

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2010, 06:54:00 am »
Well, as posted, I re-read this series again, slowly and savoring each page.  I agree with the previous posters, there are some exciting story possibilities here.  I agree Rinnie and Phoran can eventually be an amazing couple.  I think there isn't much they couldn't accomplish together.  And Jes?  He is so passionate and exotic!  I would sure like to hear more about him.  The characters in this series are well developed, and that makes me all the more curious to know more. 
"In the highest civilization, the book is still the highest delight. He who has once known its satisfactions is provided with a resource against calamity." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

MoonMayden

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2010, 07:42:08 pm »
I must say, I completely agree with another "Traveler" story!
I bought the series for a weeklong camping trip through the mountains of Idaho-which made me feel like I was a part of the story!
I read both books in one week and I am wanting MORE!
Beautiful story and I was very sad when the story was over, I want to know what happens next...
Please give us more!!!!

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 07:38:33 am »
 I loved the book !!!!  bOuNcY bOuNcY bOuNcY I just read both books and by then and I wished I had read it slower so that I had more time yo enjoy it .  :P I am completely in love with Jes and I think that would be cool for another book about them . Rinnie and Phoran sound auwsome together ! Please , keep the series going ! I loved it !!!  bOuNcY bOuNcY bOuNcY
Dangers bring fears, and fear more dangers bring.

Eccentric_Rose

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • You will find love.
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2011, 05:53:18 pm »
     Reading the posts on the other pages are really making me want to read the Raven books again. Oh, I wish Patty writes another book for this series. * crosses fingers*  :P
Dangers bring fears, and fear more dangers bring.