Author Topic: A question about Medea in IK.  (Read 6255 times)

Reu

• Tinker
  • Draco invictus!
A question about Medea in IK.
« on: January 05, 2008, 03:01:03 am »
Is there any reason we didn't see much of Medea in IK?  I have to admit that she's probably one of my favorite characters, in the fact that she is so cat like, and yet, not cat like. I know several versions of her in real life.

I can only remember her being mentioned once in the whole of the book.  Will she make more of an appearance in the other books?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:03:21 pm by Elle »
Don't let the muggles get you down.
-Ron Weasley

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
Re: IK Question - Medea
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:12:56 am »
Is there any reason we didn't see much of Medea in IK?  I have to admit that she's probably one of my favorite characters, in the fact that she is so cat like, and yet, not cat like. I know several versions of her in real life.

I can only remember her being mentioned once in the whole of the book.  Will she make more of an appearance in the other books?

Reu:
I think I can answer this one.  Iron Kissed took place over a very short period of time, and very little of it was at Mercy's house, so Medea was largely off stage.  She's one of the few characters Patty has ever based on a real character -- our version of Media is running around here somewhere  ;D

I'm sure we'll see more of her in the future.  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:09:24 pm by Elle »
Where's my super-suit?

Reu

• Tinker
  • Draco invictus!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 05:54:09 pm »
Thank you, Mike! 
Don't let the muggles get you down.
-Ron Weasley

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 10:43:48 pm »
Yes -- what Mike said.  Medea will be around.  Don't worry.  Cats have a way of making themselves felt.
Patty