Author Topic: Question about Virtual Signings and maybe Comic Con?  (Read 1875 times)

whogirl597

• Tool Wrangler
Question about Virtual Signings and maybe Comic Con?
« on: March 05, 2012, 08:06:02 am »
Hi Patty and Mike,
Patty, it was wonderful meeting you at Comic Con last year. I met you in the book booth with my niece. You were so just so sweet. I totally love the Firefly tee you bought <grin>. I am still in shock and awe to this day at meeting you.
I was buying a bunch of your books in a booth and suddenly I hear a woman's voice from behind me say "Would you like me to sign those?" OMG I was like in hero worship mode. My poor niece was in speechless shock also. I still can't believe you took the time to sign my books, take a picture and chat with us. We both are forever fans.
Ok enough gushing, not really but I digress  :D
Now for the questions  :-whistle
First, we were wondering if you were coming to Comic Con this year? This is more a question from my niece. We were at your panel discussion last year and really enjoyed it and she was wondering if you were going to be there again this year, so we could make sure we came again. It's not on your schedule, so we thought we'd ask.
And lastly, I was wondering if you were going to be doing any Virtual signings for the Fair Game book? I already preordered one from Amazon.com but I always love getting autographed copies and don't mind buying it again.
Thanks so much and again, hero worshipper  O)
Carey
 :D
San Diego, CA