Author Topic: Anna and Mercy together in a book?  (Read 5179 times)

Teluian

Anna and Mercy together in a book?
« on: August 29, 2011, 04:31:04 am »
First off, i love your books. Got started on Raven's Shadow and ever since I've finished every new book in one sitting.

But my question; to become a werewolf you describe the attack as so vicious that the human immune system cant fight back. So would happen to a person with an already weakened immune system, like someone with HIV?

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: Becoming a were?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 08:20:56 pm »
Hello, Teluian.  :)

The answer to this question is found here:   http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1910.0
It's a leap year. Sanity is in short supply.  You can't have mine.

Robin S

• Tool Wrangler
Anna and Mercy together in a book?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 08:37:16 pm »
I would love to see the dynamic of Anna and Mercy working together...Anna is tough in a different way than Mercy is and they would initially clash but then enhance each other I think- especially if not immediately allowed the addition of their dynamic spouses-- then bring them into the mix for a climatic finish - especially if they are battling the fea or vamps ...I think from reading Mercy really gets Charles and think Adam would identify more with Anna as friends - so as female spouses the two would initially feel some friction - but then would come together over common conflict...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:47:39 pm by Robin S »