Author Topic: Shelley Laurenston  (Read 3492 times)

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
Shelley Laurenston
« on: December 26, 2007, 10:26:23 am »
I just discovered a fantastic paranormal romance writer. Snappy sharp and very funny dialogue, great characters and an interesting take on shapeshifters.  Although Shelley Laurenston primarily writes for the ebook publisher Samhain- she has recently been contracted by a major print publisher and her older ebooks are being printed  or have already done so.

This is the summary of the first book Pack Challenge
What's an Alpha Male to do when he meets the Alpha Female of his dreams? Step one, hide all sharp objects. All Zach Sheridan ever wanted was to become Alpha Male of his Pack and be left alone. What he definitely didn't need in his life was some needy female demanding his attention. What he never saw coming was the vicious, scarred female who not only demanded his attention but knew exactly how to get it. Sara Morrighan knew this was the best she could expect from her life. Good friends. A nice place to live. And a safe job. But when Zach rode into her small Texas town with his motorcycle club, Sara knew she wanted more. She knew she wanted him. But after one sexy encounter with her dream biker, everything is starting to change. Her body. Her strength. That new thing she's doing with the snarling. Even her best friends are starting to wonder what's going on with her. But this is only the beginning. Sara's about to find out her life was meant for so much more. And Zach's about to find true love with the one woman who makes him absolutely insane. Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and strong violence.

I really enjoyed her wereshifter trilogy and I am awaiting for the rest to be published in print - I already got her first one. However I have to warn some members that she writes pretty Hot love scenes :D

Here you can find out more excerpts and information on the books at her site.

http://www.shellylaurenston.com/books.php
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Re: Shelley Laurenston
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 05:14:40 pm »
I just stole this book from a friend of mine. :D I have a few Shelley Laurenston books and enjoyed them all. This one was really amusing, she's a good writer.
Hurog Means Dragon.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 05:24:16 am »
I agree- I just found out she has another book out this year - so yay. I think she is going to be huge and its interesting that many of the exciting authors of this genre are coming out of the e-publishing stable and its only now that the mainstream publishers are taking note and picking them up.
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Addicted Gamer

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 01:48:18 am »
I have most of her books and an ebook version of one of her stories that's getting published this year.
Her books are really good quotes material

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:12:18 am »
She has a great ear for fun dialogue very sharp and hilarious :D

big city wolf

• Tinker
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 06:16:38 pm »
She has a new series out now, The Call of Crows.  The first two books are good.