Author Topic: Alpha & Omega series in Hardcover  (Read 2951 times)

kay_t42

• Tool Wrangler
Alpha & Omega series in Hardcover
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:33:36 pm »
I saw that Fair Game is available for pre-order on Amazon, but I noticed it is in hardcover.  Is there any discussion or time line for re-printing and releasing the previously released books in hardcover? 

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
Re: Alpha & Omega series in Hardcover
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:44 pm »
As you doubtless know, it's completely backwards for a publisher to release a hardback edition after the paperback has been published.  It happens, sometimes, when a series becomes more popular than the publisher originally expected.

The good news is that Patty's sales have continued to be strong for both series.  The hardcover for Silver Borne was recently released, and the the paperback of River Marked just hit #17 on the NYT.   Apparently, demand for "Fair Game" has been high enough that the publisher just confirmed that they will be publishing "Cry Wolf" as a hardcover sometime next year.  Even better, they'll include the "Alpha and Omega" in that publication.

(Finally, I can throw away my copy of the "Alpha and Omega" novella and quit worrying about when some kid is going to read the EXTREMELY adult final story in that anthology, and start asking questions I don't know how to answer!)
Where's my super-suit?