Author Topic: Alpha and Omega Series  (Read 3612 times)

Anna

• Tool Wrangler
Alpha and Omega Series
« on: May 24, 2011, 09:22:49 pm »
Thank you!  I love the Alpha and Omega series.  I keep reading them over and over.  They're beautifully written.  The romance is great!  I love how their relationship is growing stronger and how they're changing as individuals from the moment they first met.  I like that's it's written in third person - providing insight to what each one is thinking. 

I always thought Charles was such an interesting character whenever he was mentioned in the Mercy Thompson series.  He's unique - being the only born werewolf and with some magic, and he's happens to be the Marrok's assassin.  Such a strong character and then he meets Anna, who completely changes his world.  I liked how you described Anna's struggles in expressing and showing her love for Charles due to the abuse she experienced.   How they protect each other while going through some pretty amazing action! I also enjoyed the setting of each book - the mountains fighting a witch and Seattle for the European Delegation.  Great writing.  I love your work.  You're definitely my favorite author. 

Looking forward to "Fair Game" and I hope it's not the end of the series.  :) 

Forsrichardson

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Alpha and Omega Series
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 05:31:14 pm »
I agree.  After reading all the Mercy series - I found the Alpha and Omega series and loved it.  I also reread the books and really like how the characters and their relationship are evolving.  They have depth and leave me wanting more.

sanderella

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 11:11:58 am »
I love the drawing of the wolf on Patricia's home page. I imagine it to be Charles. What a gorgeous wolf, I'd like to give him a hug.  :)

Lozzy

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 06:24:19 am »
I love the Alpha and Omega and Mercey Thompson Series, I have read them over and over still cant get enough!  :)

pjschnyder

• Grease Monkey
    • PJ Schnyder
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:35:36 am »
I'm really enjoying the Alpha and Omega series for the difference in the way the POVs tell the story and the difference in the kind of heroines.

Plus, a lot more insight into Bran and his pack.
So with every light, there is a dark and every happiness, there is a sadness. It is the contrast that makes every moment something experienced so vividly and so deeply.

http://pjschnyder.com

BillG

• Pack Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 11:58:30 am »
Love the series and can't wait for Fair Game. I note that a fae has gotten into the system, though, and caused the map for Fair Game to come up with "River Marked Map" in the title bar. :-[ (If this has already been pointed out, I'll need lots more of the "embarrassed" emoticons.)
"Change is the end result of all true learning."
Leo Buscaglia