Author Topic: Mercy series....  (Read 3696 times)

AprilLJones

• Tool Wrangler
Mercy series....
« on: May 22, 2011, 07:58:53 pm »
I have read all of your books in her series except the last one, River Marked.  I have re-read each book before moving on to the new book in the series.  I love your books and wish there would be more than ten, but all good things must come to an end sadly.
Thank you for the enjoyable hours of reading.

RapRaven

• Tool Wrangler
  • the one who walks on the wild side
Re: Mercy series....
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 01:56:21 pm »
like you I have read them all, and wished it would continue on. good things always come to a sad end v.v
The one who runs wild on all sides.

Matilda

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 12:45:18 pm »
I just wanted to let Patty know how big a fan I am of her books, too!

I was first introduced to the series when I was looking for a good book to read about a year ago.  I actually started reading "Bone Crossed" first, because that was the only one in the series that was available at the library at the time.  I know a lot of people are probably horrified that I read out of order (my friend was practically scandalized), but it really spun the story in an interesting way!  I started to get to know characters who already had a past, and consequently, it enabled me to make guesses about what had happened to make them that way.

Plus, when I was finally able to read the first book, even though I already knew WHAT was going to happen, it was great finding out HOW it happened :) 

Anyway, I just wanted to let Patty know how much I admire her work, and her talent!  I bought "Moon Called" for one of my friends for Christmas, and she absolutely loved it!  No matter what, you'll always have two fans in us!

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 07:54:01 pm »
Thank you all very much :)
Hugs,
Patty