Author Topic: Question about Mercy and Anna  (Read 4661 times)

Andiebeth

• Tool Wrangler
Question about Mercy and Anna
« on: April 30, 2011, 09:57:15 am »
I hope this question doesn't spoil anything for anyone but I'm curious....I've finished all of the Mercy Thompson series and now just started reading the Alpha and Omega series.  I seem to remember that Mercy talks about Anna and that they don't like each other? Can anyone tell me why they don't like each other and if I'm even correct in thinking they don't like each other?

CarolKat

• modGroup
  • Pack Member
  • purrrrr
Re: Question about Mercy and Anna
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 10:07:15 am »
Andiebeth, I don't recall anything that suggests Mercy and Anna don't like each other.  They haven't really spent time together as they are primary characters in two different series and the time frames are different.  The first reference we have of Anna in the Mercy books is with Charles at the wedding.

When I'm good I am real good  >D , When I'm bad I'm even better :-whistle

Mouse

• Tinker
  • I failed the Turing Test
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 10:27:57 am »
actually, it says in silver borne that Mercy likes Anna a lot, but that she just doesn't have the same affect on her as she does on werewolves.
"Just because a promise becomes desperately inconvenient doesn't mean you don't have to keep it." Mercy Thompson in Iron Kissed

CarolKat

• modGroup
  • Pack Member
  • purrrrr
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 10:31:45 am »
How on earth did I miss that one?  ??? Must re-read...  :-[

When I'm good I am real good  >D , When I'm bad I'm even better :-whistle

Mouse

• Tinker
  • I failed the Turing Test
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 10:34:39 am »
she is talking to Sam in the hospital storage room and suggests getting Anna to help him.

i listened to it, so i remember it. yay for audiobooks!
"Just because a promise becomes desperately inconvenient doesn't mean you don't have to keep it." Mercy Thompson in Iron Kissed