Author Topic: 10 books for Mercy?  (Read 3597 times)

koolgurl84

• Tool Wrangler
10 books for Mercy?
« on: March 04, 2011, 08:35:50 am »
Someone answered my last question and told me that there are going to be 10 books in the mercy series instead of 7.  I was just wondering if that is true. Also do we really have to wait unto 2013 to see the 7th book?  I am sad that is so far away :(

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
Re: 10 books for Mercy?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 10:22:40 am »
Hi Kookgurl - Yes it is true and Elle who answered you is an admin here so its not a rumour or anything and Patty has stated in the front page of the site that schedule has changed. Next year there will be an Alpha and Omega book and we have a title - Fair Game.

For Mercy will be officially 9 books and the 10th book will be a Mercyverse book (who will be narratting/POV is unknown at this time) and that Mercy 7 will be out sometime in 2013.

Hope this helps :D

. Yes it is frustrating that there is a wait for
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: 10 books for Mercy?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 11:06:56 am »
Yes.  I am so sorry.  Hopefully this is a temporary slow-down, but it has been getting tougher and tougher to write.  Hopefully a lighter schedule will help me produce books on time (so my editor doesn't end up in the funny farm -- with me and my husband).   It will also give me more time to do a little research so that I can beef up the books a bit more -- I'm not sure if the books will be longer, but more substancial, hopefully.  I am not a particularly fast writer and two books a year was killing me.
Patty