Author Topic: Charles and Anna  (Read 4324 times)

krjohn

• Tool Wrangler
Charles and Anna
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:11:19 pm »
Cry Wolf was one of the first books that I picked up when I took up reading as a hobby.  It was that book along with select other few that "stuck" me on reading.  I adore big scarey Charles and the strong, courageous Anna.  She was a perfect accompaniment to him.  Loved the various characters with the additional personalities they bring to the story.  I like the overall story lines...aka the tasks that they have to get accomplished... but I think I thoroughly enjoy the series because of the interaction, personalities and feelings between characters.   I own Cry Wolf and have re-read it probably 5 times now.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't forget the people who love the Alpha and Omega series!! 

...I love Mercy to, it's just with Cry Wolf being one of the first books I read of yours, I am extremely parital to the series. 

Best wishes and thank you for writing Mercy and Alpha and Omega series.   9)

jjmcdonald

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Charles and Anna
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:30:08 pm »
I second that emotion

Mopsiehoney

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 08:05:53 am »
I want to join in on the praise for the Alpha & Omega series. I absolutely ADORE Charles & Anna! I have reread the short story, Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground several times each. I can't wait for the next book!  bOuNcY

Patty you are a gifted writer and I love every one of the books of yours I have read. I have all of Mercy's books and have reread them too -- they are fabulous! -- but have a soft spot for Charles and Anna.  :-LOVE

Omega

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 06:23:59 pm »
I adore both series I started reading the Mercy series and picked up on the prowl... I loved LOVED LOVED Anna and Charles story just absolutely love it :)

~~~~ fyi i looked for a like button to comment on the two comments above XD

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK PATTY!!!!

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 11:10:50 am »
Thank you :)  I'm working on Fair Game, the next Anna and Charles book as we start.  Serial killers in Boston.  Fun stuff.