Author Topic: Interviewing Patty!!  (Read 4324 times)

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
Interviewing Patty!!
« on: October 06, 2010, 06:36:50 pm »
Well, not me personally. I asked her to do the interview and she kindly said yes. Now though, we need questions. She's being interviewed by Book Lovers Inc; we have some questions but are looking for more. So, post them here and I'll pass them on. We want to send her the questions on Friday so you have very little time, sorry.  :-[
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

Allannah

• writers
  • Mechanic
Re: Interviewing Patty!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 10:23:16 am »
Where do you get your ideas?"    Yipe!  Just kidding!  Honest!

"What's the one thing you would like to do but can't or are just not able to yet?"

"In any of your popular series, did anyone or anything take a surprise turn from what you had originally planned?"

"If you could send a message to your younger self at the beginning of your career, what advice (or warning) would you give?"

Janilee

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:36:50 am »
Have you found a change in writing the Mercy Thompson stories now that the tension between Adam and Samuel is no longer focused upon Mercy?

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 10:44:16 am »
What's the status on the short fiction you've mentioned?  What are the titles of the stories, if you've got them yet, and of the collections they'll be in?
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 01:40:57 pm »
Oooo, Allannah, I like your last question. :)

I'll leave this up for about 3 or 4 more hours then send the questions to Susi and Caro to add to their list of questions.
Proud member of The Smuthound Gang & COMFIE. Esteemed member of the SOOGA. Always perfect. Sometimes breathing.

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 05:52:34 pm »
Ok, I've sent off the questions. Thanks everyone!

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 07:52:24 am »
The interview is posted!!!!
There is also a giveaway for either Masques or Wolfsbane as well. And if anyone was curious about the short stories for next year there is summaries of them included :D

http://www.bookloversinc.com/2010/11/interview-author-patricia-briggs.html
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 11:58:16 am »
Great interview, charmed. Thanks for that!
Hurog Means Dragon.

charmed

• Tool Wrangler
  • Book Addict & Proud
    • Bea's Book Nook
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 01:42:47 pm »
I can't take the credit. Susi and Caro gave me the byline but they actually wrote the post. It did turn out pretty fun. I was laughing reading Patty's reply to a typical day. Tee hee.