Author Topic: If Mercy has children:  (Read 7514 times)

Kiersten Walks Funny

• Tool Wrangler
  • Wannabe Supernatural Creature
    • http://www.myspace.com/kittykitty66
If Mercy has children:
« on: October 26, 2007, 01:21:27 pm »
I was just wondering about Mercy having children with a werewolf, for example Sam.  It says in the book that Sam was figuring that if they had kids together some would be human, some walker, and some werewolves and that all of them would live.  My question is: would some of her children be a combination of wereolves and walker, for instance: could she have a werewolf that can change less painfully, isn't controlled by the moon, and looks more wolf-ish; or could she have a child that is like a "were-coyote", like a shapeshifter controlled by the moon but that turns into a coyote and looks just like one?

Sorry for the long question but it's been on my mind for a while now and I would really like to know  ;D.

Thanks,
Kiersten
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:14:04 pm by Elle »

courtesy of Has

We all know these books are real, we just don't want to face it because the government keeps it all hidden.

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: If Mercy has children:
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 03:55:02 pm »
That's a very good question.  I don't have an answer for you yet.  Sam wouldn't either because his test subject set is nonexistent (Mercy has no children at all -- and he doesn't know any other walkers.).  He's just speculating that whatever allows Mercy to change into a coyote, would also allow her to crossbreed with a werewolf.  He's desperate.  And he might be right.

How a werewolf would cross with a walker, I don't know.  My instinctive answer is that any child of hers with werewolf genetics, the werewolf would be dominant.  After all, the way most people become werewolf is that it takes over a human.  I suspect it would take over a walker as well.  I don't think you could be walker and werewolf at the same time.  But maybe . . .   Fun stuff to play with anyway <grin>