Author Topic: A question about book canon and comic canon.  (Read 3668 times)

dangermouse14

• Tool Wrangler
A question about book canon and comic canon.
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:57:57 pm »
I am confused.  A lot of the graphic novel changed what the books said.  How Tad had to hire Mercy 3 times because Zee kept firing her because humans annoyed him - ie he didn't know she was a shifter, and she finally got hired because he didn't like working on the boring stuff rather than saving Tad from a vampire's sheep.  Which in the books, wouldn't have happened because Zee didn't fix vampire cars because he paid money instead to keep distance.  He didn't think she should fix their cars either - too much contact.  And so on...  Is the graphic novel supposed to be canon?

I am not a fan of graphic novels, and so I put off reading this because I know myself, but in the end I was worried I'd miss important story stuff, instead I'm just confused.  But I LOVE your books!!!  Due to finances, I borrow everything I read from the library... except yours.  I got tired of having to recheck them and waiting til the library stocked them.  So now I own them all and buy them the day they come out.  Mercy and Charles & Anna (I love Charles & Anna so much) are my favorite series right now. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:39:26 pm by Elle »

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
Re: Mercy's past canon - graphic novel vs novels
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 06:32:08 pm »
Hi dangermouse14,

Consider the books as canon over the graphic novel. :)

Best,
Elle
Hurog Means Dragon.