Author Topic: What to Rent  (Read 6073 times)

ironkitten

• Mechanic
  • it all started with chocolate! - Mercy
Re: What to Rent
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 12:53:26 pm »
I watched Unknown finally Thursday night. Finally watched Equaliser - which wasn't bad, didn't think it would be all that good, but not bad. Interesting story. Watched Walk among the tombstones last night. That wasn't what I thought it would be, but I like Liam Neeson. Kind of creepy that last one.
Started watching 12 years a slave, but I am kind of worn out on the slavery thing. It's been hammered into the ground in my opinion.
Qualified hairdresser now - watch out here I come and I have scissors & hair dye!

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Warning:  May contain traces of unicorn. ~Kat Cotton

Grandpappy Wycked

• Pack Member
Re: What to Rent
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 10:31:57 am »
WIND RIVER is a chilling thriller that follows a rookie FBI agent (Elizabeth Olsen) who teams up with a local game tracker with deep community ties and a haunted past (Jeremy Renner) to investigate the murder of a local girl on a remote Native American Reservation in the hopes of solving her mysterious death. Written and directed by Taylor Sheridan, WIND RIVER also stars Gil Birmingham, Jon Bernthal, Julia Jones, Kelsey Asbille, and James Jordan.

Rating: R (strong violence, a rape, disturbing images, and language)
    Genre: Drama, Mystery & Suspense
    Directed By: Taylor Sheridan
    Written By: Taylor Sheridan
    In Theaters: Aug 4, 2017  limited

Five Stars (Mr. & Mrs. Wycked Rated)

I can't say enough about this movie. I caught it on Red Box, and as soon as it was done bought the Extended Version on Amazon.
Bookmarks are for Quitters