Author Topic: Warren vs. Darryl  (Read 5766 times)

Taranis

Warren vs. Darryl
« on: September 14, 2007, 01:10:41 am »
Maybe I missed something in BB, but it seemed like the pack could be on the verge of an crisis between Darryl and Warren.  Everybody thought Darryl was more dominant, right?  But then it turns out Warren was really acting all along.  But the pack can't accept Warren as second, so will things just slide by?  Is Darryl capable of letting it lie and not fighting it out with Warren?  I didn't get the impression that Warren would want to be second, but that's gotta grate on Darrly that he really isn't All That... 
It just seems like this could really shake things up for Adam's pack, not to mention the whole Mercy issue... ;)
Anyway, I found that part of the book fascinating.  I really like Warren and am curious what will happen next...!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:18:45 pm by Elle »

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: Warren vs. Darryl
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 07:16:17 pm »
Yep.  Right now (Iron Kissed) Mercy isn't really paying attention to the problem (she has a lot of other things to worry about).  Both Warren and Darryl are being pretty low key -- Warren doesn't want to be second.  But it will cause difficulties in later stories.
Patty