Author Topic: General | Miscellaneous  (Read 3516 times)

ElefiNecol

• Global Moderator
  • Mechanic
  • Oh tea!
General | Miscellaneous
« on: July 29, 2009, 04:48:45 pm »
The following are Questions/Answers that do not specifically fit within another thread

Sorcerer and Witch magic
  • I'd like to ask you about witch magic. How does it work and what is the difference between a witch and a sorcerer? Chat 2007-11-03
    • Ah. A sorcerer's magic comes from an arrangement he's made with a demon. A deal with the devil. And as long as he maintains control of it, he can use it's magic. A witch is born to use magic. They are trained in spell usage. And they are usually born to different families who are witches. Some of the things witches can do to increase their power, is as corrupting as sorcery. Sorcery=demons. Demons corrupt everything around them. And people who have done evil things are more corruptible -- or critters who have tempers like werewolves.

John Lauren Society
    • Do we see more of the John Lauren Society in later books and does the nasty attorney out Mercy? Chat 2008-02-09
      • Yes, we'll see more of the John Lauren society. I have plans for the nasty attorney too, <grins> but they are secret (even from me) but I'm going to use her again.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 05:44:29 pm by ElefiNecol »