Author Topic: Introduction - Read me!!  (Read 6036 times)

ElefiNecol

• Global Moderator
  • Mechanic
  • Oh tea!
Introduction - Read me!!
« on: July 30, 2009, 11:54:20 am »
Introduction:

Welcome to our guide to the Frequently Asked Questions found in the Ask Patty section of the forum.  For your convenience we have gathered together a series of links to answered AP threads, and text from archived chat responses from Patty herself.  This guide is intended to provide you with a starting point to the wonderful world of Patty Briggs and her books.

We highly recommend and encourage you to start with the FAQ board as your question may have already been addressed.  This saves Patty from replying to duplicate topics, and the Moderators from needing to delete duplicate threads.

While visiting the threads you may come across references that look like this: Chat 2007-02-05  This date is referencing specific chat dates.  Please post in the FAQ discussion thread if you have any questions, etc.

See also:
Forum FAQ's

Getting Started:
Within this section of the forum you will find a series of threads organized by topic containing the above mentioned links and responses.  You can either browse through them all, or if you are looking for something specific check out our master lists available at the topic of the board.

Character List: Contains links to all of the FAQ character threads and is listed alphabetically by name.

Species List: Contains links to all of the FAQ general species topics and is listed alphabetically.

General Topics: This thread contains a list of all of the general topics found in the FAQ board.  These are items that are not directly related to a specific character or species.  Also alphabetized.

Thank you!

Hurog Moderators
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:12:15 pm by ElefiNecol »

ElefiNecol

• Global Moderator
  • Mechanic
  • Oh tea!
Re: Introduction - Read me!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 02:28:46 pm »
BUMP