Author Topic: Ann Aguirre  (Read 75305 times)

Grandpappy Wycked

• Pack Member
Re: Ann Aguirre
« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2017, 12:03:58 pm »
you could try asking Ann yourself on Twitter, (@annaguire) she is very good about answering if possible. If the story is no longer on her website, there is a good chance it might be getting prepared to go in an anthology.
Sanity has Left The Building.
Please Contact Patti L. for further instructions.

LunaEversor

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2017, 11:18:13 am »
This thread looks dead but maybe someone will be able to help me.

I'm looking for a free short story about Vel (Sirantha Jax universe). If not the whole text, at least the title of said work.
It's not at Ann's website anymore.

Can someone point me the right direction, please?
 :)

The two stories are called "Renegade" and "Exile's Lament".  If you use the WayBackMachine you can still find them.  I would post a link but I am not sure why she took them down.

you could try asking Ann yourself on Twitter, (@annaguire) she is very good about answering if possible. If the story is no longer on her website, there is a good chance it might be getting prepared to go in an anthology.

^ This.  She may also have just not bothered moving them over to the newer website.  I have purchased her short stories in the past and the free versions have always remained available.  Foundation is one example.  It has been in several anthologies, had its own ebook release and it still remains available for free at tor.com.

Janilee

• Alpha Wolf, Grrrr!
« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2019, 10:46:40 am »
I didn't realize Ann Aguirre has written YA novels until I uploaded one on my Kindle. Never and Always was published last year. I am enjoying the premis of the story.