Author Topic: Nalini Singh - Psy/Changeling and Guild Hunter Series  (Read 168692 times)

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
Re: Nalini Singh - Psy/Changeling and Guild Hunter Series
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2010, 08:14:06 am »
Have we ever met the Hummingbird? Maybe she'll be the next Archangel. She's Illium's mother afterall.

lilliana

« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2010, 08:21:02 am »
Gosh, you have a good memory. I didn't even know who Hummingbird was nor do I remember that name being mentioned.  ???

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2010, 08:27:28 am »
Her name kept popping up in the Q&A. I can't remember anything being mentioned from the books. I wonder what colour her wings are. Must be something unusual.

Question: which of the seven is interested in the disabled Angel? Can't remember her name. :-\
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 08:30:33 am by Pendle »

lilliana

« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2010, 08:43:02 am »
Was it Aodhan?

I had to go back in this thread and look at who were the Seven. My memory just isn't that good.

Elle

• Lone Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Senior Pack Member
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2010, 10:40:42 am »
I had no idea that Nalini Singh had a new book coming out so soon, it's being released tomorrow. It's called Bonds of Justice. Excellent!

Hurog Means Dragon.

Nifty

• Mechanic
« Reply #320 on: July 05, 2010, 02:55:12 pm »
I have it.  I've read about 1/3 of it, I guess.  It's good, but I put it down and keep finding other things to read rather than pick it up again. 

I think it's just that I have a one-track mind.  I did NOT like Dev's story -- boooooooring!! -- and I'm chafing at the delay in getting us back to the changelings.  Leopards or wolves, I don't care, but please let's play with the animals again!!  (Indigo's story is next, due out late fall, and Hawke's story is scheduled for 2011, I believe.)  I just don't find the Psy and the humans to be as interesting as the changelings.

(Tally and Clay make an appearance in this book (Bonds of Justice) and Vaughn and Faith...and Lucas and Sascha.  So there are some changeling bits and interactions.  But it's just not the same.  I did a Nifty-skim and pored through the book looking for all the Lucas and Sascha scenes. :D
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2010, 08:12:40 am »
Not long to wait now Nifty. Play of Passion , Chapter 1 is here.

Of course you've already got it :D, but for those you haven't...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:03:34 am by Pendle »

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
  • Trying to stay Zen in the volcano...
« Reply #322 on: July 06, 2010, 09:01:03 am »
Pendle -- when I clicked on the link, it didn't work, but I deleted the last slash, and it did. This is the link that worked for me: http://www.nalinisingh.com/play.html

Also. :D

I don't want to write the great American novel. I want to write the great American beach read. It pays better!

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #323 on: July 06, 2010, 09:06:45 am »
Grrr, I never check these damn things. >:( Thanks for the heads up, Kate. Sorted now.

Anyway, I knew it was Drew. It had to be.

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #324 on: July 06, 2010, 09:09:55 am »
yay oh yay oh yay oh yay oh yay!!! It's Drew!!!  bOuNcY bOuNcY bOuNcY

I don't want to write the great American novel. I want to write the great American beach read. It pays better!

lilliana

« Reply #325 on: July 06, 2010, 09:14:01 am »
Oh that's weird. I was just thinking the other day that it could be him. Yay!  bOuNcY

I haven't read Bonds of Justice yet, but I plan to very soon. I've heard really positve things about Max's book.  :D

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #326 on: July 08, 2010, 05:39:54 pm »
I just finished Bonds of Justice and I really liked it. :) I liked that it didn't have quite the expected ending. And WOW, the plot thickens around Kaleb K. WHAT is up with him? Does anyone think he might be the ghost? Do you guys think that his "quarry" might be a love interest for him? ... How weird...

Pendle

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #327 on: August 23, 2010, 09:13:45 am »
Kiss Of Snow, anyone?

lilliana

« Reply #328 on: August 23, 2010, 09:22:37 am »
I think its a fitting title for Hawke's book. I'm uber excited for his book. bOuNcY

Kate

• writers
  • Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #329 on: August 23, 2010, 09:50:16 am »
I'm actually pathetically excited for Indigo's book. I  :-LOVE Drew. (I spoiled the name, because, even though it's in the preview chapter she posted, I'm not sure it's anywhere else.)