Author Topic: Jennifer Armintrout  (Read 5552 times)

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
Jennifer Armintrout
« on: March 29, 2009, 03:07:22 pm »
Has anyone read the Blood Ties Series they are really good books. The first book is a about a Dr. who is accidentally turned into a vampire while trying to face her fears in a hospital mourge. While trying to figure out how to go on with her life she finds herself in love with the man who turns her and the one who's trying to save her.

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: Jennifer Armintrout
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 03:16:49 pm »
Hadn't heard of it before now, sorry.
We've had our toad for the 2020s, it's got to get better from here!
But do beware the toad burps.

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:56:00 pm »
I finally finished the whole series these books really had me on edge I never could figure out who she was going to choose. Through all of the chaos, hurt, pain, and lust to finally save humanity and get her true love. I always wondered would she live through all. Everyone should check these books out the first book is called The Turning (blood ties book 1)

ArtAngel

• writers
  • Pack Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 05:34:06 pm »
It sounds interesting!
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger." -Tolkien
"F*** subtle" -Harry Dresden

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 08:15:49 am »
I think it is, I really love the whole plot to the series. Had me on the edge of my seat and the ending was not what I expected. She was so in love with Nathen but he was still mourning over his dead wife and would not let his wife go after nearly a century. But when he was ready to love Carrie, she was mourning over her fledgling and ex sire who she was in love with but for entirely different reasons. Fate had it out for all of them.

sachsemily

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 06:20:36 pm »
I tried to read the books but could not get thru the first book.  Gave up