Author Topic: C T Adams and Cathy Clamps  (Read 16969 times)

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
C T Adams and Cathy Clamps
« on: March 20, 2009, 11:17:32 am »
I'm not sure if anyone has read the Tales of the Sazi series, but I really enjoy them these books are about were-creatures of all shape size and different breeds of animals. I really love the romance that is involved and the bond that are formed between mates it's like no bond I've ever read about in any of the other books the bonds they form with  thier mates are life and death bonds one cannot live without the other when one is  hurt or in danger they become connected on a whole other level. They share each others senses like seeing though each others eyes and even telepathy and sharing each others strength. The first book of the series is called Hunter's Moon and I really enjoyed this book o so many different levels.

Staplegun

• Mechanic
Re: C T Adams and Cathy Clamps
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 01:02:14 pm »
I've read a few of them, and I really enjoyed the first two. The others were good, but they were lacking something that the first two seemed to have.

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 01:10:02 pm »
I think theres going to be another Tony book and hopefully a book on Ahmed the shapeshifting snake!
They have a new series out at the moment - but I think in the next year or so a new Sazi book will be released.
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

e_booklover

• Mechanic
    • The Bookpushers
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:10:13 pm »
I think theres going to be another Tony book and hopefully a book on Ahmed the shapeshifting snake!
They have a new series out at the moment - but I think in the next year or so a new Sazi book will be released.

Those should be good.  I think Tony and Ahmed are my two fav characters.

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 02:31:47 am »
I have to agree the first two so far are the best I'm reading the third one now so I will have to see how it goes. Now the book that's coming out in August will put it focuse back on Tony. I like his character but not to crazy about Ahmand but I do like Lucas. Well I'll have to read the rest of the series to get the feel of the other characters.

white_unicorn

• Mechanic
  • The stories are written at Wattpad - Wolf_Lady :)
    • Wattpad - Stories
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 07:38:10 am »
I am currently reading the 3rd book and was in the process of opening a thread.... and it's here... so here is my cent of thought...

1st, I never was one for mob - mafia related books, stories, movies and the rest... but... Tony and Carmine.. just made me reconsider that aspect... Nicoli in the 2nd book started as highly annoying but in the end both he and Asri turned out more... sympathising than I thought... Lucas is great... I really want to know what's the story with his wife... one more series to get hooked on... oh well... what's one more series in all the books I want to read?

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 10:34:08 am »
I really understand how you feel I have so many differernt series of books from so many authors it hard to keep up with. I also have the habit of constantly buying more books.... always have to be  complete series though. Anyway back to the topic the next book to be released is called Cold Moon Rising and in this book they will focuse back on Tony but they will also tell us a little more about Charles. As for the 3rd book things started a little slow....but it's turning out to be really good. I'll give my input on it when I'm finished only a few more chapters to go.

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 02:04:28 pm »
Ok I just finished book 3 and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Even though at first I didn't care for Ahmad's character all that well he ended up being a pretty descent guy but....... he's still a pain in the but. I know I said it started out slow but everything ties in together nicely. I'm starting on book 4 now but the placement of this book kinda confuses me this actually should have been the first book but it's not. I guess the authors wanted to give us a feel of the sazi world at the present time than throw in something that explains the reason thing are the way they are. For people who have already read the first 3 books Howling Moon begins before Hunter's Moon (book 1) and ends after the events in Moon's Web (book 2) But it is said that the events ( including the moon cycles) fit prefectly. Well I'll have to find out. Will let you know how it goes.

white_unicorn

• Mechanic
    • Wattpad - Stories
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 01:26:54 pm »
I know what you mean about book 3.... it took too long to get in pace but... it compensated really well with that twist in  the end... eh?

Book 4 now... it takes again a bit start on a comfy pace but... I get the timeline... I think it fits.. .I am about 10 chapters to end it and I really want to know who is helping that serial killer.... it explains quite a few things on Monier Clan and.... Ahmad... I just can't figure out how he can be such a pain for the wolves and the cats (even for the snakes themselves) most of the time.... and still make me like him so much at the 3rd book.... I hope he finds his one and only soon... though if he hadn't made it in the few millennia he is around.... ah well... hope dies last....

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 08:32:59 am »
Yeah the Monier Clan and Ahmad have had alot of run ins, I really love the part when he and his guards get stuck to the ceiling that was really funny, but the one Monier he really can't stand is Josette. These cats have alot of interesting things going on about them alot of falling in love issues. I'm curious about how things will end for Josette Monier, I wonder if the love she have for her ex outlive the bond she's formed with another. These books have alot of twists to them and I like them very much they are really good books.

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 01:24:35 pm »
I just bought a copy of Cold Moon Rising I was surprised I was able to get it so early  :o I'm reading it now so far so good will post back later ;D

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 08:20:45 am »
I didnt realise this is Ahmed's book although its Tony's POV- I am getting this soon, I love Ahmed :D
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

e_booklover

• Mechanic
    • The Bookpushers
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 02:13:35 pm »
It is so on my wishlist!

Omega 303

• Grease Monkey
  • Anna's Wolf
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 04:00:27 pm »
I just finished reading Cold Moon Rising and I have to say it was great! :D I really enjoyed the book and there's alot of interesting things that are happening with all of the Sazi. I can't wait for the next book. This books is about Ahmad but him and Tony ended up more connected them they both liked. I'll leave it at that. This book is a must read

white_unicorn

• Mechanic
    • Wattpad - Stories
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 11:09:25 pm »
I need to get back on track on this series... I still need to read book 5... and cold moon rising is book 7?
oh I need to re-schedule my TBR piles....