Author Topic: Mercy & Alpha Omega Series audio books links  (Read 5092 times)

kas913

• Tool Wrangler
Mercy & Alpha Omega Series audio books links
« on: March 09, 2009, 03:51:37 pm »
So, I'm brand new to this forum, so sorry if this has already been answered!  I have already downloaded the audio books of both Cry Wolf and Bone Crossed from Audible and loved them both!  I was just wondering if they are planning on releasing audiobooks of the first 3 Mercy books and if so, do you know when?  I've already read all of the books, but I have a job where I get to listen to audio books 40 hours a week, so I'd love to have her whole series.  :)

cavaliergirl

• Grease Monkey
Re: Mercy & Alpha Omega Series audio books links
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:49:49 pm »
Is there going to be an audiobook for Hunting Ground?  If so, will it have the same release date as the book?  I can't find anything up on amazon or audible yet.   ???

JeremeyN

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 07:05:05 pm »
I have bought your books ever since the first book of the Mercy series. And I have always dreamed that one day they would be in audio book format. I see I am being teased a bit. I see 4th book is out on audio book format. I know this question has been asked but I am curious if you have heard anything more from ACE (Penguin Group (USA)). In some post awhile back (about October '08) You were hoping for Summer Release. It is the beginning of summer and I have looked all over the publishers site and I see no hint of it. Do you have any idea if ACE plans on producing the other 3 books? If not I would understand... just hope they continue with the new books. I want to thank you for creating the series and I am enthralled that the series is based where I was born, in the Tri-Cities(Kennewick to be exact). Keep up the good work and I look forward to more of the series.

Your Fan and Reader,
Jer

vampReader

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 08:38:42 am »
First, I adore the audiobook versions of Bone Crossed and Moon Called!  These are by far some of the best audiobooks I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Now my question:  Are there release dates for Blood Bound and Iron Kissed audiobooks?  I was looking on Audible and was thrilled to see Moon Called available this week.  I would love to mark my calendar for other Mercy books so I can get them as soon as they are released.

Again, thanks for the great books!

salamandar

• Tool Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 03:56:00 am »
Hello!

I just discovered Moon Called, read by Loreli King, on Audible, and am greatly enjoying it.  I would love to continue listening to the series, but it appears that books two and three do not exist in audio form.  I saw the post asking if and when they would be released, but I couldn't figure out how to comment on it.  I would love to know if and when those two books will be released, because with Loreli King reading (by far the best audio performer I have ever heard), I would prefer to listen to them than read them.

Thank you very much!   :D

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 02:45:51 pm »
I can answer this :D
On twitter Loreli confirmed shes doing all the books in the series - she has just finished recording Blood Bound and I think Iron Kissed. She has stated that shes really enjoyed the experience!
So keep an eye out for Blood Bound and Iron Kissed!
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D

Has

• Global Moderator
  • Pack Member
    • Patricia Briggs Fans groups facebook page
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 03:56:33 pm »
The Audio books are already released - and you can order them via here.
audible links for Iron Kissed and Blood Bound

I also heard via twitter that Loralie King has recently taped Silver Borne and should be out soon. :D
-You aren't scary.  You are a good rabid fan-Courtesy of another rabid bookpusher called E something ;D