Author Topic: Charles and Anna plus Crossover question  (Read 9877 times)

CandyAss

• Mechanic
    • MySpace.com/librasdarkness
Charles and Anna plus Crossover question
« on: August 18, 2007, 09:32:43 am »
I read on your site that they will have their own series (at least 3 books right?)  Anyhoo~~  I'm just wondering if the characters will also be in the Mercy series and vice versa.  Not that it matters, just wondering... and if you have already answered this question, sorry  :-[ ;D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 06:58:00 am by Elle »
"You're my density... I mean, my Destiny" - George McFly

MooredMermaid

• Tool Wrangler
Meeting of Moon Called and Cry Wolf?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 05:28:22 pm »
Hi! Mrs.Briggs I was woundering will you possiblly mesh Cry Wolf and Moon Called together? Because I think that Anna and Mercy should meet and see how they react to each other. What do you think?Is it possible for them to meet? Or will something happen to the Marrok or Sammual or Charles? How does Asil react to Marcy any way?  ???
Well Bye!
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government,you can't expect to wield supreme executive power 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Family is those you're born to,those born to you ,and those you let into your heart
Every tale has a scrap of truth.

readalot

• Tool Wrangler
Crossover Mercy Thomson Alpha and Omega
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 09:03:00 pm »
I was wondering it the people from alpha and omega Series and the mercy thomson  Series will ever crossover?

I know Charlse, Samual, and Bran have but i mean a major crossover... of a lot of character? (that would send my fan girl hart all a float :-LOVE)

oh ya second question when will a preview chapter for river marked be put on the site? if ones put on at all? bOuNcY

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
Re: Crossover Mercy Thomson Alpha and Omega
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 09:12:09 pm »
Crossover answer:  http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=224.0

Chapter about a month before the book comes out, so roughly Groundhog Day.

Feel free to ask for direction to specific information on existing threads in the book or series areas in future.  Usually someone can help find the answer if it already exists.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 09:22:02 pm by Patti L. »
Sanity on loan. Call back next year.

WolfGirl30

• Tool Wrangler
Mercy Thompson/Alpha and Omega
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 04:43:09 pm »
So I am new to the Hurog family. I have read all of the Mercy books and just recently the graphic novel...Homecoming...which I loved....tho didnt like that each story had a different looking Mercy.  I just (like 5 minutes ago) finished reading the Alpha and Omega books. They are awesome!!!!!!!!! :).  Charles and Anna are perfect for each other :-LOVE Patricia Briggs is brilliant!!!! I dont have Fair Game yet but i know its going to be great. Any ways my question(s) is....what year or time frame is Alpha and Omega set in? Mercy is mentioned and Sam is living with her. Are both storys happing at the same time?
Thanks So much
WolfGirl30

Rob

• lovebird
  • Mechanic
Re: Mercy Thompson/Alpha and Omega
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 04:46:32 pm »
welcome!  A timeline can be found here!   http://www.hurog.com/forum/index.php?topic=646.msg26128#msg26128

thanks to the amazing Elle!
Proud member of the Maulers Union Local #182.