Author Topic: Will we ever learn more about Kara Beckworth, the young female werewolf?  (Read 6229 times)

Alacrana

Will we be learning more about Kara Beckworth, maybe in the Anna+Charles books?  It'd be neat if Anna's Omega influence helped Kara obtain her control sooner.  Plus, who's not interested in meeting the freakin' ten year old girl who survived a werewolf attack?!

And.. would Kara's wolf form be a juvenile like she is as a human?  I'm trying not to picture her insultingly as a cuddly ball of homicidal fluff but it's hard.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:33:30 pm by Elle »

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: Kara Beckworth
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 08:35:14 pm »
Absolutely we'll be seeing more of Kara B.  And I expect that it will be in the Anna and Charles books.  It won't be in the one I'm working on now, though, since that book takes place before Blood Bound.  Don't worry, I won't forget her.  And yes, when she changes, her werewolf is also juvenile -- which is why she has been becoming more dangerous.

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: Kara Beckworth, the young teenage female werewolf
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 11:00:28 pm »
Kara is not an Omega -- that's really part of who she is, not something very changeable.  We'll see more of Kara later, I'm sure.  Once the Alpha and Omega books catch up in timeline to the Mercy books.  Hunting Ground is mid December of the year Moon Called took place in, still before Blood Bound (and Bone Crossed is late fall of the next year, offsetting the two series by almost a year! Argh!!).  So in Hunting Ground, Kara is still six months away.  Confused?  Hopefully not, but it is tough to keep track of -- and harder to make sure readers can figure it out.
Best,
Patty