Author Topic: Jennifer Roberson  (Read 5025 times)

mtomni

• Mechanic
Jennifer Roberson
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:51:49 pm »
Has anyone heard or seen anything about the new Karavans novel that's supposed to come out this year?  I've looked, but seen nothing.

Staplegun

• Mechanic
Re: Jennifer Roberson
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 10:24:18 am »
Nope, but I was thinking about picking the first one up. I read all of the Tiger and Del novels, so I thought I might give that author another go.

mtomni

• Mechanic
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 03:12:02 pm »
I really liked the Del and Tiger series, but not so much her Cheysuli series.  The Karavans has my attention, but it sounds like she's gone back to the Cheysuli series.

Talk about aggravating................ :'(

mystify

• Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 07:46:11 pm »
I read Karavans a while ago. I liked it but the Tiger and Del books are better. I will probably pick up the 2nd book - Deepwood - when it comes out in paperback because Karavans ended with a bunch of unsolved issues.  Amazon says the paperback version gets released on August 5.

mtomni

• Mechanic
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 02:54:53 pm »
In case anyone is interested:

Jennifer Roberson says:

Hi guys! Karavans 3 has been delivered to DAW, but doesn't yet have a pubdate. So I can't give you more information on that other than to say the book is written! 8-) (We will be posting the prologue on my website as soon as it's ready to go.) As soon as I'm done with editorial revisions, I'll start work on the fourth--and likely last--Karavans novel.

This was posted on one of the Amazon discussions.

mtomni

• Mechanic
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 09:42:31 am »
Roberson is now saying that she has finished Karavans 3, but she has been bitten by the bug to write a Del & Tiger story.  So.........she has put Karavans 4 on hold and is writing a Del & Tiger story.  She has been contracted to write 2 Del & Tiger stories.  Cool! bOuNcY

Patti L.

• Administrator
  • Hostess of Hurog
  • Not PattY Briggs. Keeper of the fluffy vortex.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 08:18:45 pm »

Life and Limb - Jennifer Roberson (November 5)

This fantasy western is set against the End of Days, and it features Gabe Harlan and Remi McCue, an ex-con biker and a cowboy, respectively, who are ordered by God to defend the world against the evil of Satan. Remi’s willing to take up the call, but Gabe is stuck on questioning why in the world a higher power would rely on him when there are actual angels to defend Heaven.
It's a leap year. Sanity is in short supply.  You can't have mine.