Author Topic: A question about seeing Stefan's reaction to the events of IK.  (Read 6731 times)

SiFiFan

• Tool Wrangler
Hi! I'm new to the boards but have a couple of quick questions.

In Blood Bound we see that Stefan seems to have some feelings for Mercy. In Iron Kissed, Mercy even comments on how she hasn't had a date in something like 10 years and all of a sudden she has 3 guys interested in her.

I was wondering, are we going to see a response from Stefan in regards to the attack on Mercy at the end of Iron Kissed?

We have seen Adam, Samuel, the Pack, and even Zee's reaction. But since Stefan was out of the picture in IK, I'm wondering how he'll react to (what happened) and his interaction with Mercy. Will we get to see it in the next book?

(Not looking for any SPOILERS; just general info/ideas anyone has). Thanks!

SiFiFan
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:56:32 pm by Elle »

bean21782

• Tool Wrangler
Re: Stefan's reaction?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 02:09:02 pm »
I wondered the same thing and if in this book...since she has delt with the other species....will she meet another walker and deal with "walker" issues?

Patty Briggs

• Administrator
  • Mechanic
    • Hurog.com
Re: Stefan's reaction?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:51:25 pm »
Stefan has other things to worry about while things are happening to Mercy in IK.  He doesn't find out until Much later . . .   And I can tell you that Mercy is Not the only walker around (they are very, very good at blending in).  Since a meeting between her and another walker interests me, too, I suppose it is likely that she'll run into one one of these days -- but no promises.
Patty