Author Topic: Adam the Alpha.  (Read 6654 times)

Damnd of Hell

• Grease Monkey
Adam the Alpha.
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:24:09 pm »
Good morning.  I'm somewhat new to your books, and so far only up to Blood Bound, and Iron Kissed is still on the shelf waiting to be read.  But, I have a question.  So far, Adam is suppose to be the Alpha, but everytime he has to get involved he ends up getting captured, and has to rely on Mercy to get him out of the situation.  Will this eventually end, or will the pack say enough and obtain a new alpha?   :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:33:21 pm by Elle »
It does not matter wheater one comes from the upper or lower ranks, if you have not placed your life on the line at least once, there is cause for shame.

Grey Drakkon

• Mechanic
    • Ranasp's Deviant Art Page
Re: Adam the Alpha.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 09:09:39 pm »
Keep reading, you'll see why he's the alpha soon enough. ;)
"Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between existentialism and a bad mood."  ~Kris, "Blade of Tyshalle"

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
Re: Adam the Alpha.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:16:39 pm »
Yep.  Keep reading <grin>  Argh!  I'm posting as Mike!  I'll switch for the next question.  Have I told you I'm a computer Ludite?

Anyway -- Alpha doesn't mean infallible or invulnerable. It means that he's dominant and more ready to tear out someone's throat than anyone else in the room.  And it means that he's willing to put himself at risk to keep the rest of the pack safe.  Which also means that he's the biggest target.

Patty
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:19:52 pm by Mike Briggs »
Where's my super-suit?