Author Topic: Unprofessional Update  (Read 7591 times)

Good Mazoku

• lovebird
  • Tool Wrangler
  • Faint heart never won fair lady.
Re: Unprofessional Update
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 10:59:48 pm »
Mike, you're doing a great job, and you're more than friendly: you managed to save the mazoku's and the bear's rear ends, before the moderators (rightfully) tried to kill us, without so much as batting an eyelid at our shameless hijacking ;D Not to mention that other thing you've done for us ;) So, pretty please, go on chatting and sharing your knowledges with us!! :)
Crazy Cat Lady on the loose. Beware.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

nottled

• Mechanic
  • Sexy Fat Chick
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 03:52:45 am »
Mike I don't think I give you too much credit. I think you are what you are. You just happen to be a very interesting little fecker! ;D Same goes for Patti. On this site, you're both very useful reference points. You both have this fantastic life experience that makes for very enjoyable, informative reading.

Kind of like when you get to flip through an encyclopedia, looking for what interests you instead of some sort of assignment. Yes, I was one of those who read encyclopedias for fun.  :-[

I can totally relate to the gypsy blood. A thirst for knowledge is a weird animal to ride. It leads you into the strangest places! (from poultry to planets)

Even if you didn't write it all down, you've got to wonder why Le Bon Dieu has given you all of these different hats to wear. Even if it is to lend yourself as a walking reference book. ;)

And don't lock the thread! Just sit there and take the compliments! It's your own fault for being so 'neat-o'! ;D

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 04:39:21 am by nottled »
Damn it, I am pleasant!

Nifty

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 04:25:16 am »
Sadly, this "scattergun" approach to learning continues across the board

Hey, don't knock yourself.  I think the appropriate term is "Renaissance Man."   ;) 
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Nifty

• Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 04:26:00 am »
i put up a temp link to the main site in the news section on every piece of news

Sergeant, that's awesome!   Thanks!
I could not deprive you of the realization of all you could accomplish together, and of a friendship that will define you both in ways you cannot begin to imagine.

Mike Briggs

• Administrator
  • Auto-Zauberer
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 05:37:04 am »
i put up a temp link to the main site in the news section on every piece of news

Sergeant, that's awesome!   Thanks!

I second that motion Sergeant. Nicely done, Sir!
Where's my super-suit?